Below we would like to inform you about the data protection on our web pages as well as about kind, extent and purpose of the personal data collected, used and processed by us. Furthermore, we would like to inform you about your rights. The issue of data protection is very important to us.
Responsible for data protection / processing agency
Karkazis, Dimopoulou & colleagues
Bouboulinas St. 1
Tel: 0030/210/825 93 24
Fax: 0030/210/821 37 20
Calling of web pages – processing of personal data and nature and purpose of use
When you visit our web pages, you (through technical necessity) transmit data to our web server via your internet browser. The following data is processed in the server log files during an ongoing connection for communication between your internet browser and our web server:
- The page from which the file was requested – Referrer URL
- the name of the file
- the date and time of the request
- a description of the type of web browser / browser version and operating system used
- IP address of the requesting computer
- Access status (file transfer, file not found, etc.)
- Transmitted quantity of data
For technical reasons (visit the website), we store this data for a short time. A conclusion to individual persons is not possible on the basis of the data. After 7 days at the latest, the IP addresses will be deleted or anonymized.
The data are evaluated exclusively for internal statistical purposes and do not allow us to draw any conclusion about your person. There is no comparison with other databases. The data mentioned are processed by us for the following purposes:
- ensuring a proper and smooth connection of the website,
- ensuring comfortable use of the website,
- Evaluation of system security and stability as well
- for further administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 I S.1 lit. f GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation). Our legitimate interest followed from the data collection purposes listed above. Under no circumstances we will use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you. You can visit the website without giving any personal information.
Cookies contain no personal data and can therefore not be directly assigned to a user.
The data processed by cookies are for the purposes mentioned in order of our legitimate interests as well as third parties pursuant to Art. 6 I 1 S1 lit. f GDPR required.
We use Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland. Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies” – small text files that are stored on your computer and that allow an analysis of the use of the website by you through pseudonymised usage profiles. The information generated by the cookies about your use of this website, such as browser type / version, operating system used, referrer URL, host name of the accessing computer (IP address) and time of the server request are transmitted to a Google server and stored there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage, such as market research and website design. The IP address provided by Google Analytics as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google information. The IP addresses are anonymized, so that an assignment is not possible (IP masking).
You can prevent the storage of cookies by a corresponding setting of your browser software; however, we point out that in this case you may not be able to use all functions of this website in full.
In addition, you can prevent the collection by Google of the data generated by cookies and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) and the processing of this data by Google by using the link below (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en ) Download and install the available browser plugin, which prevents the collection of data by Google Analytics.
The tracking measures we use are based on Art. 6 I S.1 lit f GDPR. With the tracking measures to be used, we want to ensure a needs-based design and the continuous optimization of our website. We use the tracking measures to statistically record the use of our website and to evaluate it for the purpose of optimizing our offer for you. These interests are to be regarded as justified within the meaning of the aforementioned provision.
For more information about privacy at Google, please visit https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en or https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=en
This website uses Google Maps API, a Google Ireland Limited map service, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland (“Google”) to display an interactive map and create directions. The legal basis of the processing results from Art. 6 I S.1 lit a, f GDPR due to their voluntary information for the creation of a journey plan and our legitimate interests in the representation of our location as well as an easy find of the places indicated by us on the website.
By using Google Maps, information about your use of this website (including your IP address) may be transmitted to and stored on a Google server. Google may transfer the information obtained from Maps to third parties, if required by law or as far as third parties process this data on behalf of Google.
You can also change the loading of Google Plugins in your privacy settings at https://myaccount.google.com/intro .
Google Web Fonts
On these web pages fonts of Google fonts are used to display content across browsers in a correct and graphically appealing way. Google Fonts is a service of Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland (Google). The integration of these web fonts is done by an external server call from Google. This will be transmitted to the server, which of the websites you have visited. Furthermore, the IP address of the browser of the terminal of the visitor of these Internet pages can be stored by Google.
Inquiry by e-mail, telephone or fax
If you contact us by e-mail, telephone or fax, your request, including all resulting personal data (name, request) will be stored and processed by us for the purpose of processing your request. We will not share this information without your consent.
The processing of this data is based on Art. 6 I S 1 b GDPR, if your request is related to the performance of a contract or is required to carry out pre-contractual action. In all other cases, the processing is based on your consent (Article 6 I S. 1 a GDPR) and / or on our legitimate interests (Article 6 I S.1 f GDPR), since we have a legitimate interest in the effective Processing of requests addressed to us.
The data sent by you to us via contact requests remain with us until you ask us to delete, revoke your consent to the storage or the purpose for the data storage is omitted (eg after completion of your request). Mandatory statutory provisions – in particular statutory retention periods – remain unaffected.
Data protection when sending application documents
If you send us your application documents, we will only use them to decide on your application and will not pass on your data to third parties. We point out that when sending application documents by e-mail no encryption of your data is currently offered by us. However, you can choose your equipment, e.g. with the program 7ZIP (http://www.7-zip.de/) encrypted to us by e-mail and send us separately, e.g. communicate your password by phone. Upon receipt of your application you will receive an e-mail message from us to your e-mail address. You can also send us your application by post at any time.
Application data is stored and managed separately from other records.
If we conclude a contract of employment with an applicant, the transmitted data will be stored for the purpose of the employment relationship in compliance with the legal requirements. If no employment contract is concluded with the applicant, the application documents will be automatically deleted no later than 6 months after notification of the rejection decision, if deletion does not prejudice any other legitimate interests of the controller or if the applicant expressly insists on longer retention and retention of his application, e.g. has consented to possible later contact with vacancies. Other legitimate interest in this sense is e.g. a burden of proof in proceedings under the General Equal Treatment Act (AGG).
The data processing for the purpose of contacting and processing your application data is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 I S. 1 a, b GDPR on the basis of your voluntarily granted consent as well as for the implementation of pre-contractual measures.
We use the SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method on our website in conjunction with the highest encryption level supported by your browser. In general, this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we’ll use 128-bit technology instead. Whether a single page of our website is encrypted is shown by the closed representation of the key or lock icon in the lower status bar of your browser.
We also take appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or total loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
Processing / transfer of data
A transfer of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed above or below does not take place.
We only share your personal information with third parties if:
- you have given express consent to this according to Art. 6 I S. 1 lit. a GDPR
- this is legally permissible and according to Art. 6 I S. 1 lit. b GDPR is required for the fulfillment of contractual relationships with you in order to carry out pre-contractual measures,
- in the event that disclosure under Art. 6 I 1 S. 1 lit. c GDPR is a legal obligation for us,
- the processing pursuant to Art. 6 I S. 1 lit. f GDPR for the protection of our legitimate interests or of a third party, unless the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject requiring personal data protection prevail, in particular if the data subject is a child.
You have the right:
- in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR, to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you may provide information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been disclosed, the planned retention period, the right of rectification, deletion, limitation of processing or opposition, the existence of the right to complain, the source of their data, if not collected from us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, where appropriate, meaningful information about their details;
- in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR, immediately demand the correction of incorrect or complete personal data stored with us;
- in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, to demand the deletion of your personal data stored by us, except where the processing is for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfillment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defense of Legal claims is required;
- to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR, as far as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you reject its deletion and we no longer need the data, but you assert this, exercise or defense of legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
- to receive, in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, your personal data provided to us in a structured, standard and machine-readable format or to request transmission to another person responsible;
- according to Art. 7 III GDPR, to revoke your once given consent at any time to us. As a result, we are not allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future;
- to complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR if you consider that the processing of personal data concerning you violates the GDPR. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work or our office. A list of data protection officers in Germany and their contact details can be found at the following link: https://www.bfdi.bund.de/DE/Infothek/Anschriften_Links/anschriften_links-node.html .
- The Hellenic Data Protection Authority (HDPA) can be found at http://www.dpa.gr – Data Protection Authority Offices: Kifissias 1-3, 115 23 Athens, Greece, Call Center: + 30-210 6475600, Fax: + 30-210 6475628, E-mail: email@example.com
They shall have the right, at any time for reasons arising out of their particular situation, to object to the processing of personal data concerning them pursuant to Article 6 I S. 1 lit e or lit f. We will no longer process your personal data for opposition unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for processing that outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing is for the purposes of asserting, exercising or defending legal claims.
If you would like to exercise your right to object, an e-mail to us is sufficient.
Technical Notes on disabling cookies – instructions
- Internet Explorer: https://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11-win-7
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en/kb/cookies-deliberate-and-approve
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647 and https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95464/?hl=en (Private Surfing)
- Safari: https://help.apple.com/safari/mac/8.0/#/sfri11471